Removable outer belt
Comfortable and relaxed for daily life
- - Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
- - Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- - Use neutral or special detergent for silk
- - Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- - Do Not Use Bleaches
- - Do Not Tumble Dry
- Special Tip:
- - Wear it! Silk is a natural fiber and relies on your organic oils for softness. Wearing your garment will allow the natural oils from your body to help soften things up a bit.
- - Leaving silk in water can result in a loss of shine. Avoid rubbing and immerse in water for a short time only.
- - Do not wash too often. Silk stays fresh much longer than other materials.